Data Protection Statement
Sec. 1 - Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally relates to you, e.g. your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour, etc.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Dr. August Wolff GmbH & Co. KG Arzneimittel
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or using our postal address with the prefix 'data protection officer'.
(3) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, and if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we limit the processing if statutory retention requirements apply.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offerings or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. Here, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage duration.
Sec. 2 - Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority about us processing your personal data.
Sec. 3 - Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of a merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and ensure stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 (1) sentence 1, lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned by the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make Internet offerings more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
Sec. 4 - Objection or revocation of the right to process your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have submitted it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. Upon the exercise of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons for why we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sec. 5 - Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses so-called 'cookies', text files that are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. In the case of the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to continue providing other services related to the website and internet use for the website operator.
(2) Your IP address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You may refuse the saving of cookies via a setting in your browser software. We would point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case. You can also prevent the recording of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension '_anonymizeIp ()'. Through this, IP addresses are further processed in shortened form. A personal reference can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With these statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party service provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted using a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under 'My Data', 'Personal Data'.]
Sec. 6 - Google Adwords Conversion
In addition to AdWords conversion, we use the Google remarketing app. A process is used here, which we would like to clarify to you again. This application allows you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behaviour when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by Google. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website. A merger of the data collected during the remarketing with your personal data, which is possibly stored by Google, does not occur according to Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.
Sec. 7 - Google Fonts
(1) On this website we use the offerings of Google Fonts. This takes into account our interest in the optimisation and economic operation of this online presence by integrating a font. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f GDPR.
(2) Visits to Google Fonts are stored by Google (see contact data above under Art. 9 (7)) separately from access data that contain registration data (e.g. Google Mail). Data protection information on Google Fonts can be found here: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq#what_does_using_the_google_fonts_api_mean_for_the_privacy_of_my_users
(3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the provider, please refer to the provider's data protection statements. There you will also find further information about your relevant rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.